- Decrypting TOTP keys from FortiToken for Android 6 months ago — I pulled the guts out of a proprietary 2FA app in order to use an open source one instead.
- Adventure Time Color Analysis, Part 2: When Data Analysis Fails 3 years ago — When you start digging, sometimes you discover gold, and sometimes it's only rocks.
- Adventure Time Color Analysis, Part 1: Title Cards 3 years ago — I took every Adventure Time title card, and used math and color theory to decide what the episodes were about. Kinda.
- Fearless Non‑Concurrency 3 years ago — I tried writing a single-threaded Rust program. It was fast, had a nice package manager, and also got in my way a lot.
- Security and Convenience: Friends at Last? 3 years ago — I recommend some products that are both secure and convenient!
- A Love Letter to Dedicated Devices 3 years ago — The beginnings of an anti-smartphone manifesto, perhaps?
- Information Theory in Pokémon: The Time Capsule 3 years ago — How did the programmers of the 90s make Pokemon backwards and forwards compatible? The answer: cleverly.